Infotainment with Active Safety and functional safety &&
Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Automotive Engine controls Training (In Class)
The course is Intended for Car Enthusiasts & who are seeking Job in Automotive industry. The course is developed for the engineers/technicians who thrust to support OEM manufacturers to meet Performance, Fuel consumption, Emissions, & other customer demands.
The Course will help you to learn about the Automotive control systems, basic architecture, terminology & the development process that is used to meet engine system requirements
The course provides participants with knowledge on the Automotive domains, Mechanical-Electrical-Electronics-Hydraulics Interactions in Automotive sub systems & the control strategies on a test bench and on a vehicle.
(a) Course Requirements
• Engineers, Technicians, with background in Mechanical, electrical, electronics, or Industrial engineering who are interested in design & testing of Vehicle Powertrains.
(b) Course Objectives
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Analyze the parameters used to characterize performances, efficiency, combustion, emissions, & Powertrain management.
• Analyze the architecture and the functions of the engine control systems, Vehicle Network protocols, the sensors/actuators & In-Loop testing (Hardware/Software).
Infotainment and Active Safety
• It’s a 6 weeks detailed OEM, TIER-1 based training in both infotainment & Active safety.
• Each topic will be explained in the systems point of View.
• Every feature and its testing mechanism with the OEM based tools is explained.
• Training material will be provided on day to day basis.
• Friday of every week is scheduled for a Seminar or Quiz
Thanks & Regards
Vinay | Resource Manager
NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.